Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Squished Peanut Butter

Two days ago I finally found a place in Victoria that sold bulk peanut butter, however before that I was without the pb for days. Those of you that know me, know I LOVE my pb, so it was intense. But anyhow, I finally found this small health food store on Government Street that sold it. So I brought my tiny little yogurt container and filled'er up, 98 cents later I was one happy beaver.

Even more perfect?! My container fit perfectly in my water bottle holder on my bike. So off I went to meet my friend for hanging and adventuring. After she took to around Beacon Hill park, climbing cliffs my shoes weren't made for we went to get some veggies for the stir-fry we were going to make. Biking along and I hear a "Bam...Crunch"...whow what was that?! "NOOO MY PEANUT BUTTER!!!". Slam on the brakes, back up, pick up the container, it looks okay, a little was lost (due to me RUNNING OVER THE CONTAINER) but it stayed strong. So lick off the edge and away we go again! Oh peanut butter. I hope the squirrels enjoy the treat we left on the street.

Random story, but I thought you would enjoy.

My current bike challenge? I leave to go back home tomorrow and I am trying to figure out how to ship Bessy. It looks like an expensive endeavor. I don't know where to get a bike box. And to take her on WestJet, unlike AirCanada, costs $50! Bahhh....oh Bessy!

No comments:

Post a Comment